Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:26 pm

All times are

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

For those of you who use 18650 batteries I found these cases very handy. They hold 25 per case and are shotgun shell holders. I put foam in the lid to hold the batteries tight and keep from rattling. (Not shown in pics) I use a lot of these batteries for homebrew cams and have incorporated them into my DSLR builds.

I bought these on amazon.ca since I am from Canada ... the cases are sturdy and the cost is amazing ..

I put one or two cases in my back pack and head out to check cams. When I change out the 18650’s that are in my cams I put them in the case upside down so I know they require recharging when I get back home. Positive up means fully charged ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:00 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Good stuff Daryl, l need to take a look at what I can use those batteries for in my arsenal lol.
Hey you mentioned DSLR, I remember you asking a couple of months ago about building one how is that project progressing?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:42 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

buckhuntertrailcam wrote:
Good stuff Daryl, l need to take a look at what I can use those batteries for in my arsenal lol.
Hey you mentioned DSLR, I remember you asking a couple of months ago about building one how is that project progressing?
lol...The DSLR builds are coming along. You know how it is one turns into more. Parts are an issue as they take time to gather... oh and fishing season is open... ... most of the tournaments are canceled for the year so far due to covid. The batteries are 3.7v and will run a Panasonic point and shoot cam indefinitely

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:32 am 
Emperor
Emperor

ghosthunters wrote:
buckhuntertrailcam wrote:
lol...The DSLR builds are coming along. You know how it is one turns into more. Parts are an issue as they take time to gather... oh and fishing season is open... ... most of the tournaments are canceled for the year so far due to covid. The batteries are 3.7v and will run a Panasonic point and shoot cam indefinitely

Yep those batteries look the goods, they will definitely become popular as time goes by. If there's not many fishing comps then surely this means more time to build?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Good suggetion -- you don;t want those little bombs to short.

All times are