Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:32 am

All times are

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Gainfully employed starting this summer. Curling iron...maybe. Soldering iron? That would not be an OSHA approved activity for this child. But you never know. I had sixth grade students, male and female, make the modifications on a Sony P41. The girls actually did a better job.

With that in mind, I'm guessing I need help building one of my own. I'd like a wireless flash that will also work in colder temperatures, if at all possible.

http://www.offthepavement.org

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:57 am 
Fledgling
Fledgling

Not sure if anyone is still watching this page but I was curious about how you mount the sensor. It looks like there is some kind of mount on the back but none of photos show it. Wondering if you had a RAM mount on the back or how you did it. I am building up a unit that will be used for Bobcats in a treeless area so wondering what the best solution might be.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:12 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Naturalist wrote:
Not sure if anyone is still watching this page but I was curious about how you mount the sensor. It looks like there is some kind of mount on the back but none of photos show it. Wondering if you had a RAM mount on the back or how you did it. I am building up a unit that will be used for Bobcats in a treeless area so wondering what the best solution might be.

Thanks

I am a dealer for RAM products so that is typically what I use for mounts on the products I build and sell. In a treeless area I would use a 3/4" dia steel stake and a RAM u-bolt mount.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 am 
Fledgling
Fledgling

Just wanted to say thanks for making the dSLR walk through! It has certainly made my journey to making a dSLR camera trap a hell of a lot easier! I have just finished waterproofing the motion detector...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

All times are