Fledgling
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:47 am

All times are

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:07 am 
Emperor
Emperor

johnnydeerhunter wrote:
buckhuntertrailcam wrote:
I took a look at the Spartan website, I can find two non cellular cams, one black flash for about US140 which seems reasonable for it. The camera took 1280x960 video which is a disappointment as you would expect 1920x1080 or even 4k. Field of view was appealing at 52 degrees but does that match the PIR field of view, sadly on a lot of cams they do not match which gives images with no subject. The colour night videos are appealing.

a

The cameras on the Spartan website are the original SR-1 models. I do not believe that the Lumen (whiteflash) or the future blackflash version of that camera are there yet.

Ok l shall check back later.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:10 am 
Emperor
Emperor

So since I started this topic back in April, l have been lucky enough to review eleven top name brand trail cameras. So far I have reviewed Browning, Bushnell, Ltl acorn, Scoutguard, Moultrie, Stealthcam, S Promise, Cuddeback, Wingscapes, Primos & Spypoint. Most as can be expected don't do as good as they are supposed to, for example Browning cams are supposed to continue to record whilst an animal is moving in front of the camera for up to 5 minutes, the best I could get with three models is an extra thirty odd seconds. Out of the above, the standout was the new Bushnell Trophy 20 mp. It excelled in every test.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:56 am 
Emperor
Emperor

So since I started this topic back in April, l have been lucky enough to review eleven top name brand trail cameras. So far I have reviewed Browning, Bushnell, Ltl acorn, Scoutguard, Moultrie, Stealthcam, S Promise, Cuddeback, Wingscapes, Primos & Spypoint. Most as can be expected don't do as good as they are supposed to, for example Browning cams are supposed to continue to record whilst an animal is moving in front of the camera for up to 5 minutes, the best I could get with three models is an extra thirty odd seconds. Out of the above, the standout was the new Bushnell Trophy 20 mp. It excelled in every test.

https://cameratraps.co.za/wp-content/up ... CTcc_e.pdf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:19 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

westcocanuck2 wrote:

https://cameratraps.co.za/wp-content/up ... CTcc_e.pdf

Only a couple of entry level low cost models available atm Gary, even in the USA.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:33 am 
Emperor
Emperor

I am a Spartan Dealer and any of you guys that want a Spartan Camera I will sell to you at the best price anywhere. Just send me an email and let me know you are a member here. MidTNTrailCam@Gmail.Com

All times are