Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 pm

All times are



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 3015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
I'm hoping to build a '300mm telephoto camera trap' and use some form of wireless sensor to activate a Nikon D90 and D7000 with the long lens set on a tree some distance away from one of my prime DSLR cams so I can monitor it for theft. I've sent several emails to Ralph but I'm not getting an answer...did he close shop in his move across the street or is he still in move mode....??

:old

_________________
tiger hunter

www.brucekekule.com
www.cameratrap.asia


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:53 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Posts: 1296
tiger hunter wrote:
I'm hoping to build a '300mm telephoto camera trap' and use some form of wireless sensor to activate a Nikon D90 and D7000 with the long lens set on a tree some distance away from one of my prime DSLR cams so I can monitor it for theft. I've sent several emails to Ralph but I'm not getting an answer...did he close shop in his move across the street or is he still in move mode....??

:old

I last talked to him a few weeks back and it's been hectic for him. I'm sure he will get back to you soon Bruce, give him a few days. He's been really busy with his move and with all the weather problems. That caused a lot of delays in getting his house and stuff in order. It's been go, go, go, for him since April. I'm sure he's crappy fishing or something therapeutic.

_________________
To greater appreciate an animal is to walk in its footsteps


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:56 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 3015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
He's been unusually quiet...! I really need some wireless sensors quick...!!

:old

_________________
tiger hunter

www.brucekekule.com
www.cameratrap.asia


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:42 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2449
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
He made a post on another site yesterday Bruce ... so he is around ....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:49 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:56 pm
Posts: 1053
ghosthunters wrote:
He made a post on another site yesterday Bruce ... so he is around ....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



http://www.diytrailcams.com/post/i-have ... trail=20#6


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:11 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 2835
Location: Magalia, California
He told me to hold off sending him a couple cameras till he finished his current jobs. He said he had to fix up a cam or two for you, Bruce.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 pm
Posts: 553
I am still around, just been too busy to check in on the forums much. I did respond to your email Bruce so I hope you received it. Almost finished with the DXG567 build that you sent to me to do for you.

_________________
http://rcdavisgamecamerasolutions.weebly.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:30 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 3015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
bigbassmann wrote:
I am still around, just been too busy to check in on the forums much. I did respond to your email Bruce so I hope you received it. Almost finished with the DXG567 build that you sent to me to do for you.


I also don't check everyday now...too many other projects going on....I'll be in touch by mail...cheers and thanks for the response...!!

:old

_________________
tiger hunter

www.brucekekule.com
www.cameratrap.asia


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:30 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 pm
Posts: 608
Bruce- check your PM.

_________________
Casey

https://www.instagram.com/caseysmarttphoto/
http://www.caseysmartt.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ] 

All times are


Who is online

Array


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group