Camtrapper
http://camtrapper.com/

Sony H70 Hack
http://camtrapper.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=9171
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ghosthunters [ Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Sony H70 Hack

This came from another site, I just put it into a PDF for use for members here.

Author:  Bkontio [ Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sony H70 Hack

ghosthunters wrote:
This came from another site, I just put it into a PDF for use for members here.


I did this hack last winter. The tutorial I had didn't say anything about the LCD ribbon being glued down, so I would up doing the hack with the LCD more or less in place. I got through it. I used a dummy battery. It's a lot of dis-assembly to get at the battery box.

Author:  ghosthunters [ Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sony H70 Hack

Bkontio wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:
This came from another site, I just put it into a PDF for use for members here.


I did this hack last winter. The tutorial I had didn't say anything about the LCD ribbon being glued down, so I would up doing the hack with the LCD more or less in place. I got through it. I used a dummy battery. It's a lot of dis-assembly to get at the battery box.

So how do u like the camera thus far? Did u set it up with a slave or just use the stand alone flash? Any suggestions or comments?

Author:  Bkontio [ Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sony H70 Hack

ghosthunters wrote:
Bkontio wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:
This came from another site, I just put it into a PDF for use for members here.


I did this hack last winter. The tutorial I had didn't say anything about the LCD ribbon being glued down, so I would up doing the hack with the LCD more or less in place. I got through it. I used a dummy battery. It's a lot of dis-assembly to get at the battery box.

So how do u like the camera thus far? Did u set it up with a slave or just use the stand alone flash? Any suggestions or comments?


I posted my comments in the Sony H70 thread in "sample pictures from various cameras" section.

Page 1 of 1 All times are
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/