Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 pm

All times are

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:54 pm 
Fledgling
Fledgling

Here is a link to the parts list:

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-Vkl3sg_U9bZjM3ODU1OTUtZTAyMy00Mzk2LTkyMzctMjQ0N2ExOTRjNTg4&hl=en&authkey=CMecsaUB

Assembly Doc.
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-Vkl3sg_U9bZDE5OGMyZTktODY0OC00Mjk1LWJiNjktYTU4MTdlOTRkYzQy&hl=en&authkey=CO7onfEN

Template.
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-Vkl3sg_U9bNjU5NjNjZDEtN2E5OC00OGFkLWIxNDktODFkMDkyOGU5Mjlj&hl=en&authkey=CKX7xI8N

Post subject: Re: AIO Board Links
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for this smclark. Is there any chance you or someone else can describe the board, its design, capabilities, etc? I'm receiving PMs from inquiring minds.

"Wilderness to the people of America is a spiritual necessity, an antidote to the high pressure of modern life, a means of regaining serenity and equilibrium."
- Sigurd Olson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 am 
King
King

I'll take a shot..

The Picaxe AIO is a board Scott came up with based off the Gen 2 AIO that Don and bill came up with several years ago. This redesign by smclark makes use of the 20x2 picaxe chip instead of the original pic chip that Don and Bill used in thier design. The picaxe version also incorporates a built in header for programming the 20x2 chip on the board which makes it nice for programming changes.
The board that smclark is offering is a bare board only. You have to buy and solder the parts on the board yourself. Scott has provided a list of these parts that are needed and has also provided a couple sample codes to help get you started.
This board is a DIY project. There is no customer support, warranty, etc with this board and its use is "for personal use only". Don, Bill, and Scott has came up with these boards for the homebrew community to "use".
The board is designed to use as a camera controller and will also control the slave flash including trigger the slave with the cameras flash. There are extra pins available at the extra pin header on the board. These can be used for other things you can comeup with andit will be interesting to see what some guys can come up with using the extra pins.
Like I said earlier, this is DIY so if there are questions please post them up on the open forum. That way everyone can help answer these questions and will also cut back on the same questions asked in PM's if its in the open forum for all to see.

Hope this helps some.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 am 

bowgod02 wrote:
This board is a DIY project. There is no customer support, warranty, etc with this board.

Like I said earlier, this is DIY so if there are questions please post them up on the open forum. That way everyone can help answer these questions and will also cut back on the same questions asked in PM's if its in the open forum for all to see.

The most important parts of the whole paragraph. :awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:37 am 

The other thing it can do, because it has some spare ports on the header, is run arrays for video. There are guys who are using if for a fast hack as well. The things that can be done with some experimentation, research, and often a lot of questions, are impressive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm 
Fledgling
Fledgling

Does anyone have the schematic for the AIO? I cannot look at the google files.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 pm 
King
King

As far as schematics for the Picaxe AIO, this is the only thing that I've seen.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 pm 
Fledgling
Fledgling

Thanks, Not sure if I can use that to try and make a PCB or not. I know if I had the schematic I could put the info into PCB layout and make a printout of the board. I'll see what I can do with this. What do I need to program the board? I was messing around with the original design using the PIC16F690 and was not having any success with the original program for the A503. I was getting a lot of errors when I tried to compile the program. Any advise would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:47 am 
Galapagos
Galapagos

When I try to go to the files at the top of this page I get: "You need permission. Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more" Are they working for anyone else? I have requested access but not hopeful.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 am 
Emperor
Emperor

Heres where you can get AIO info from now
http://www.diytrailcams.com/?forum=236382

All times are