Post subject: Re: Samsung TL350 build
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:36 am 
Galapagos
Galapagos

westcocanuck2 wrote:
buckhuntertrailcam wrote:
:rockon a
westcocanuck2 wrote:
You see, this is what makes posts like this worthwhile to me, thanks and you are welcome.

You can search for much more and better-detailed tutorials using the SEARCH tab and look under BUILDS.

I shall do that!
Where can I find a list of terms and an explanation I think it is sometimes called a glossary?
Thanks again
P.S. Very neat build, I am a bit of a perfectionist myself so I am suitably impressed!

Thank you, I've always been this way until my patience wears thin :)
I don't know but that's a darn good idea. I've just learned the terms by exposing my ignorance and asking a bunch of questions. Until someone comes up with a list. You can fire away and ask me anything and I'll do my best to explain it to you. I don't mind at all really. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks for the offer and I did P.M. you the message I got was successfully sent, however when I went to my sent messages it is empty, so I look at my outbox and see 4 messages inside. I was wondering why I haven't received a reply from the other 3 messages. So now are they sent? Did you get a P.M from me? Thanks. I guess the other way is to use the email option?

All times are