Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

All times are



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2451
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
Lots of wild wallow activity lately ..... SZ7, FS3 and S600 were the cameras used.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 2837
Location: Magalia, California
What a nice collection of photos of the bulls doing their thing. Handsome animals!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am
Posts: 3015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
getting dirty...nice collection of bull elk...!

_________________
tiger hunter

www.brucekekule.com
www.cameratrap.asia


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:57 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
Posts: 3707
Location: Indiana
Great shots!

Blessings........Pastorjim

_________________
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:30 am 
Offline
Galapagos
Galapagos
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 am
Posts: 104
Location: Mountain Home, Texas
Very Nice Collection of Photos and Very Nice Looking Bulls.. Thanks for Sharing.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:51 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Posts: 1298
Those are great pics Daryl, especially the first two pics., the dirty bull in particular.

Were you running any slaves with these cams?

_________________
To greater appreciate an animal is to walk in its footsteps


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2451
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
westcocanuck2 wrote:
Those are great pics Daryl, especially the first two pics., the dirty bull in particular.

Were you running any slaves with these cams?


Gary... the FS3 is stand alone flash, S600 is stand alone flash (set to normal flash) and the SZ7 is a video camera that takes DVNS and has a baby slave. Can't remember if this one has the regular baby or the baby slave from the disposable cameras that Ralph sells.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Posts: 1298
ghosthunters wrote:
westcocanuck2 wrote:
Those are great pics Daryl, especially the first two pics., the dirty bull in particular.

Were you running any slaves with these cams?


Gary... the FS3 is stand alone flash, S600 is stand alone flash (set to normal flash) and the SZ7 is a video camera that takes DVNS and has a baby slave. Can't remember if this one has the regular baby or the baby slave from the disposable cameras that Ralph sells.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I'm guessing that the S600 took the first two pics. :luck Which pics were taken with the slave flash and how far from the cam lens was the slave?

_________________
To greater appreciate an animal is to walk in its footsteps


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:10 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 1873
Location: Loveland, Colorado
I never tire of elk wallow images and video. Thanks! Some great shots!

_________________
An adventurous life is the only one worth living.
ArthurV

http://www.offthepavement.org


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Elk Wallow action
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2451
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
westcocanuck2 wrote:
ghosthunters wrote:
westcocanuck2 wrote:
Those are great pics Daryl, especially the first two pics., the dirty bull in particular.

Were you running any slaves with these cams?


Gary... the FS3 is stand alone flash, S600 is stand alone flash (set to normal flash) and the SZ7 is a video camera that takes DVNS and has a baby slave. Can't remember if this one has the regular baby or the baby slave from the disposable cameras that Ralph sells.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I'm guessing that the S600 took the first two pics. :luck Which pics were taken with the slave flash and how far from the cam lens was the slave?


Top two are S600. Next 4 are slave flash. Cam is at the base of a tree, otherwise known as a Saskatchewan bush, lol, which this bush is higher or above the wallow but pointed straight out not down. It's one of these cams in the pic below. It's is set 12-15 feet away I am thinking. The baby slave is built right in.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are


Who is online

Array


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group