Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:04 pm

All times are



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 1686
http://s120.photobucket.com/user/cnggac ... sort=3&o=9

Image
Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
Posts: 3908
Location: Indiana
Great shots!

Blessings..........Pastorjim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

_________________
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2681
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
Nice assortment ...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Posts: 1488
No shortage of Deer I see, great pics. Was that a P41 that took the close-up? Great detail in it.

_________________
To greater appreciate an animal is to walk in its footsteps


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:45 am 
Online
Galapagos
Galapagos
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 am
Posts: 139
Location: Mountain Home, Texas
Great Pictures, Lots of Deer in That Area, Thanks for Sharing!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am
Posts: 2198
Location: Upper Michigan
Nice pics! I bet you the Deer would rather see greenery than the white stuff.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:13 am 
Offline
King
King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:09 pm
Posts: 478
Location: Central and Western New York
Those shots are crystal clear, what camera's are they from?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:58 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 1686
westcocanuck2 wrote:
No shortage of Deer I see, great pics. Was that a P41 that took the close-up? Great detail in it.


Thanks that was a S600 one of only a couple where the flash still works
seems the cant hardly work for more than a couple hunderd thousand pics before giving out


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:56 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Posts: 1488
cnggack wrote:
westcocanuck2 wrote:
No shortage of Deer I see, great pics. Was that a P41 that took the close-up? Great detail in it.


Thanks that was a S600 one of only a couple where the flash still works
seems the cant hardly work for more than a couple hunderd thousand pics before giving out

Hahaha, good one.

Well I am partial to that breed of camera, they have served me well. I still have my 1st. S600 and I know for certain it has well over 11,000 pictures and likely close to 15,000 pictures and the flash still works. They are a crazy good camera in so many respects huh?

_________________
To greater appreciate an animal is to walk in its footsteps


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:33 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 1686
westcocanuck2 wrote:
cnggack wrote:
westcocanuck2 wrote:
No shortage of Deer I see, great pics. Was that a P41 that took the close-up? Great detail in it.


Thanks that was a S600 one of only a couple where the flash still works
seems the cant hardly work for more than a couple hunderd thousand pics before giving out

Hahaha, good one.

Well I am partial to that breed of camera, they have served me well. I still have my 1st. S600 and I know for certain it has well over 11,000 pictures and likely close to 15,000 pictures and the flash still works. They are a crazy good camera in so many respects huh?


It is my favorite also the crispst picture quality consistantly.I daytime force flash without forced flash you have to rely one the sun to be perfect to light up the subject and often set cams at baited sites
and at ten second intervals so I think all my cams have taken sometimes 2000 in three days .


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are


Who is online

Array


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group