Fledgling
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:12 pm

All times are

Post subject: Re: Yesterdays pics
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:31 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Woody Meristem wrote:
Great photos. Hope you get your wolf video; from what's been posted in various forums and websites it appears the newer Brownings produce very nice videos.

Thanks Woody,
I'm eagerly waiting for the new and yet to be released, Browning Recon Force 4k cam. I'm not after the 4k vids but rather the 1080p at 60 fps. Maybe their 2018 Recon Force Advantage does 1080p at 60 fps. but that's not what I heard form the rep. I'll have a look on YouTube tonight and see what I can find.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:34 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

frontrange_brad wrote:
What a six days! Envious out your luck and skill.

Thanks Brad but luck has a lot to do with it. Having more cameras out there helps too :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:47 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

great pics!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:27 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

westcocanuck2 wrote:
Woody Meristem wrote:
Great photos. Hope you get your wolf video; from what's been posted in various forums and websites it appears the newer Brownings produce very nice videos.

Thanks Woody,
I'm eagerly waiting for the new and yet to be released, Browning Recon Force 4k cam. I'm not after the 4k vids but rather the 1080p at 60 fps. Maybe their 2018 Recon Force Extreme does 1080p at 60 fps. but that's not what I heard form the rep. I'll have a look on YouTube tonight and see what I can find.

The only non-homebrew camera I use is the Recon Force Extreme...and it does take HD 1080p at 60 fps videos when set on the ultra setting...this is probably the camera you are looking for.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:01 am 
Emperor
Emperor

zaj56 wrote:
westcocanuck2 wrote:
Woody Meristem wrote:

Thanks Woody,
I'm eagerly waiting for the new and yet to be released, Browning Recon Force 4k cam. I'm not after the 4k vids but rather the 1080p at 60 fps. Maybe their 2018 Recon Force Extreme does 1080p at 60 fps. but that's not what I heard form the rep. I'll have a look on YouTube tonight and see what I can find.

The only non-homebrew camera I use is the Recon Force Extreme...and it does take HD 1080p at 60 fps videos when set on the ultra setting...this is probably the camera you are looking for.

Thanks zaj56, I made a mistake in the names.
The Browning cams that I own are the Recon Force Extreme (2017) model #BTC-7FHD-FX. I got the names mixed up...........yet again :bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:44 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

I really like the log jam location and pics. Nice background. You are one lucky dog to be able to have cougars as subject matter. I could only imagine how you and others react when you view the pics and a cougar is on there... geeeshh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

ghosthunters wrote:
I really like the log jam location and pics. Nice background. You are one lucky dog to be able to have cougars as subject matter. I could only imagine how you and others react when you view the pics and a cougar is on there... geeeshh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thanks Daryl, bleached dead wood is very photogenic I think. Providing there isn't direct sunlight hitting it. I expect many Bear, a few Elk, hopefully a Cougar and if luck would shine on my rosey red, just once.....a Wolf :luck

Most if not all of my cams are set up along known Cougar pathways. The presence of Cougar tracks before I get to my cam is where the suspense starts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am 
Emperor
Emperor

I never tire of seeing the lion photos from your area. Please post the video of that lion if you have it.

Yes, the 2017 Browning Recon Force Extreme captures 1080p video at 60 fps. I've yet to see any photos or videos from the Browning Recon Force 4k camera, due out by the end of the month or early July.

Great shots!

http://www.offthepavement.org

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:36 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

co_bowhunter wrote:
I never tire of seeing the lion photos from your area. Please post the video of that lion if you have it.

Yes, the 2017 Browning Recon Force Extreme captures 1080p video at 60 fps. I've yet to see any photos or videos from the Browning Recon Force 4k camera, due out by the end of the month or early July.

Great shots!

Thanks David,
I will post a video of the Cougar on Vimeo soon but it will only be seen at poorer quality. I would also like to thank you for getting me going on this video kick cause boy am I ever having fun with it. I have also done a whole lot of research, inquiries along the way.

All times are