Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 pm

All times are

Post subject: Black Bear
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:30 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Got me a frontal shot of a Bear this time around.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Black Bear
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm 
Galapagos
Galapagos

Looks like the same spot you captured the cougar, both are very nice. Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:08 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

Good, great location and background.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:06 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

He looks super

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:25 am 
Emperor
Emperor

That's a beautiful backdrop for pics.

Blessings.......Pastorjim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:00 am 
Emperor
Emperor

Looks like you have a highly productive trail there. How often do you check your cameras and how many are you running right now?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:05 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

cameratrapcodger wrote:
Looks like you have a highly productive trail there. How often do you check your cameras and how many are you running right now?

This area I check about once every 4 days, give or take and I have 3 cams here.
My Elk sets I check once a week and I have 12 cams here.
My Beaver dam sets I now check about every 2-4 days and I have 3 cams here.
I have 5 cams sitting idle but 2 of those are going out next week to my Elk sets. In the latter part of Oct. I'm going to hit the Salmon streams hard with video cams. I'm really excited about the thought of that happening and can hardly wait.

I never use to keep track of what builds I have or wrote down where they were. How ever, now I'm at the point that I pretty well have to. Here's my inventory of cams...........

INVENTORY

BROWNING RECON FORCE EXTREME...............................................................4
SAMSUNG WB2000/TL350..............................................................................2
SONY NEX 3N...............................................................................................2
SONY P43....................................................................................................1
SONY S40....................................................................................................1
SONY S600..................................................................................................8
SONY W100.................................................................................................2
SONY W200.................................................................................................2
SONY W300.................................................................................................1

TOTAL........................................................................................................23

I would imagine that you also have a whack of cameras too and no doubt more. What can I say, :what? I'm totally addicted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:04 pm 
Emperor
Emperor

westcocanuck2 wrote:
cameratrapcodger wrote:

This area I check about once every 4 days, give or take and I have 3 cams here.
My Elk sets I check once a week and I have 12 cams here.
My Beaver dam sets I now check about every 2-4 days and I have 3 cams here.
I have 5 cams sitting idle but 2 of those are going out next week to my Elk sets. In the latter part of Oct. I'm going to hit the Salmon streams hard with video cams. I'm really excited about the thought of that happening and can hardly wait.

I never use to keep track of what builds I have or wrote down where they were. How ever, now I'm at the point that I pretty well have to. Here's my inventory of cams...........

INVENTORY

BROWNING RECON FORCE EXTREME...............................................................4
SAMSUNG WB2000/TL350..............................................................................2
SONY NEX 3N...............................................................................................2
SONY P43....................................................................................................1
SONY S40....................................................................................................1
SONY S600..................................................................................................8
SONY W100.................................................................................................2
SONY W200.................................................................................................2
SONY W300.................................................................................................1

TOTAL........................................................................................................23

I would imagine that you also have a whack of cameras too and no doubt more. What can I say, :what? I'm totally addicted.

Addiction at it's best...nice bear by the way...!!

:old

www.brucekekule.com
www.cameratrap.asia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:00 am 
Emperor
Emperor

Whoooooa! That's one gnarly trapline! But that's the way to keep the pictures rolling. You must be in excellent shape. Another good reason to camera trap. (I have 18 out at the moment, all in video mode, and I tend to milk each location for as long as I can. I check them every 2-4 weeks.)

All times are