Welcome Anonymous
Fledgling
Fledgling
It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:45 pm

All times are



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:06 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am
Posts: 2250
Location: Upper Michigan
great vid! I'll be building one in the future


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 3110
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
saltlick wrote:
great vid! I'll be building one in the future


Perfect. I am super impressed with these. And easy builds as well. Ralph has control boards and that is what I used. He also has a hack video done up for the hero 1 & 2 and I followed that and then made a PDF. I used the hero 2.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:13 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am
Posts: 2250
Location: Upper Michigan
ghosthunters wrote:
saltlick wrote:
great vid! I'll be building one in the future


Perfect. I am super impressed with these. And easy builds as well. Ralph has control boards and that is what I used. He also has a hack video done up for the hero 1 & 2 and I followed that and then made a PDF. I used the hero 2.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Thanks, This will be a winter project.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
Royal
Royal
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 pm
Posts: 323
Location: British Columbia
Fantastic!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline
Fledgling
Fledgling

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:39 pm
Posts: 83
Love the country and the beaver pond, makes for very nice movie of the bull elk. Think I might also build one for otter and other pond animals. I dont have the open country like that, mostly timber and brush.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 3110
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
cliffw wrote:
Love the country and the beaver pond, makes for very nice movie of the bull elk. Think I might also build one for otter and other pond animals. I dont have the open country like that, mostly timber and brush.


They are fun to build and fun to use. And fairly simple and easy. It would be super to see otter on these ... can’t wait .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:03 am 
Offline
Fledgling
Fledgling

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:28 pm
Posts: 49
That really is a thing of beauty to capture! I have 2 GoPros and never even thought about using one as a cam trap!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:39 am 
Offline
Emperor
Emperor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 3110
Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
bigtrapper02 wrote:
That really is a thing of beauty to capture! I have 2 GoPros and never even thought about using one as a cam trap!


I dropped you an email ... thanks for the contact ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:24 pm 
Offline
Fledgling
Fledgling
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:18 am
Posts: 50
Location: Loveland,Colorado
Great video and such a beautiful setting!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ Array ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are


Who is online

Array


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group