Post Images Captured With Your Hand-Held Camera Here
- Posts: 2548
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
I went to the creek to pick up my cameras today but this fella took exception. It was best that I leave him alone and my cameras where they were. This makes it Bear sighting number 6 in 1.5 weeks and this time I had a camera. I threw in a picture of last nights catch as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
- Posts: 3619
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
You are definitely right where the action is .. wow ..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:46 am
- Location: Australia
definitely plenty of varied game that's for sure!
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am
- Location: Northcentral PA
Looks like he's got plenty to eat, otherwise he'd have finished his supper.
- Posts: 4600
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
- Location: Indiana
I think I'd back down too.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind
- Posts: 3702
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
Wise move, Gary. That fellow doesn't look like he's about to give ground.