Wanted Safari Cotrol Boards

For Sale, Trade, or Free
Forum rules
Disclaimer: You are on your own. In no way am I, the moderators, or the forum responsible for anything relating to any listing posted here, or any transaction resulting from this section.

When your item is purchased, please edit it to "SOLD."

Sean
jonnie wilson

Wanted Safari Cotrol Boards

Post by jonnie wilson »

Does anyone have any of this type of safari control boards that they no longer need and would like to sell?
In the past couple of months I've had 4 returned to me with unfixable faults, 2 boards will not come out of walktest and 2 false trigger until memory card is full.
Both issues appear to be sensor circuit related.
Unfortunately Ralph has no more stock or spare parts and is unable to come up with a solution to the problems.
If I can't find some replacement boards I'll have to remove them from my personal builds and then have cameras and cases that are of no use also.
So please if you have a safari control board that is working and you no longer need it let me know. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghosthunters

Re: Wanted Safari Cotrol Boards

Post by ghosthunters »

jonnie wilson wrote:Does anyone have any of this type of safari control boards that they no longer need and would like to sell?
In the past couple of months I've had 4 returned to me with unfixable faults, 2 boards will not come out of walktest and 2 false trigger until memory card is full.
Both issues appear to be sensor circuit related.
Unfortunately Ralph has no more stock or spare parts and is unable to come up with a solution to the problems.
If I can't find some replacement boards I'll have to remove them from my personal builds and then have cameras and cases that are of no use also.
So please if you have a safari control board that is working and you no longer need it let me know. Thanks
I will check and see what I have Jonnie for the big size safari control boards.
Daryl Dean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jonnie wilson

Re: Wanted Safari Cotrol Boards

Post by jonnie wilson »

Great, thanks