Sony W-Series Camera Lot

For Sale, Trade, or Free
Forum rules
Disclaimer: You are on your own. In no way am I, the moderators, or the forum responsible for anything relating to any listing posted here, or any transaction resulting from this section.

When your item is purchased, please edit it to "SOLD."

Sean
DrSteve

Sony W-Series Camera Lot

Post by DrSteve »

IMG_3805.jpg
IMG_3806.jpg
IMG_3807.jpg
IMG_3804.jpg
I built a number of controllers and bought a bunch of these cameras, but discovered I don't have the dexterity or mechanical skills to hack them. I bought a bunch on EBay and discarded the ones that wouldn't power up or extend their lenses. These are all sold "as is" but I believe all to be working:

(2) Sony W-30
(7) W-50
(2) W-55
(1) W-70
(8) W-80
(6) W-90
(5) W-100
(9) W-120
(2) W-200
(11) W-220
(2) W-230
(2) W-290
(1) W-320
(1) W-330
(1) DSC-S-780 (not W series)
Total 60 cameras.

I have a total of 42 chargers and 62 batteries. So there will be a battery for every camera, and at least one charger for every buyer. If you buy more than one camera I'll allocate to you as many chargers as I can and still make sure have enough for everyone.

I have a total of 30 compatible memory cards. Most are 1 or 4 GB, a couple are smaller. They will be included with the first 30 cameras sold.

No cases, no cables, some have straps.

I paid about $25 to $35 bucks each with shipping and threw away some that didn't work.

I would like to see them get a good Camtrapper home.

I'm open to reasonable offers, but I'm thinking:

You pick camera type - $20 each.
I pick camera type - $15 each
I pick camera type - $60 for 5 cameras
I pick camera type - $100 for 10 cameras

Not including actual shipping charges.

I've got a bunch of photos, but I can't figure out how to add them to the listing. Maybe someone can tell me how.

Steve
IMG_3810.jpg
IMG_3808.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DrSteve

Re: Sony W-Series Camera Lot

Post by DrSteve »

These haven't been flying off my shelf. I will lower the price for 10 cameras (I pick) to $50 plus shipping.
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

I could use a few, will you ship to Canada?
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

I'd take some if you're still thinking of selling them. I have an address in North Dakota they can go to if you won't ship to Canada.