Post Images and Videos From Your Homebrews (Please Include Make And Model Of Camera)
- Posts: 2554
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
He was indeed a very big Bear, nicely documented Woody.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
- Posts: 3715
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
Good story. Whoever shot that big boy had a workout flensing the hide.
- Posts: 2630
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am
- Location: Northcentral PA
Whoever shot that big boy had a workout flensing the hide.
Indeed. He actually weighed 649 pounds and I can't imagine getting him out of the woods unless he was shot right along a road. I once spoke with a fellow who'd shot a 554 pound bear about the effort it took to get it out -- six people and an ATV. Having participated in a number of tagging/applying radio collar operations I quickly learned that "bears ain't got no handles".
- Posts: 4607
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
- Location: Indiana
That guy sure was a chunk at the end. Great saga!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind
- Posts: 3632
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk