SW Minnesota trail pics 05-19-2021

Post Images and Videos From Your Homebrews (Please Include Make And Model Of Camera)
cnggack

SW Minnesota trail pics 05-19-2021

Post by cnggack »

no pics just a post to share my frustration have 14 cams out and cant check any ,broke my hip in fall off a roof we were shingling April 22 and facing three to four month rehab Then someone told me of a fox den so they put two cams out for me on 2 different sides of the road one browning on video and a s600 on the other some one opened my case tore out the s600 pulling the female end out of the camera then smashed the camera into little pieces Foun front case shutter and a buch of small parts no back case card or batteries . I thought maybe the foxes opened it but there were no tooth marks on any of the parts I found. actuall posted on facebook to have them delete any pics of what ever they were doing that made the want to destroy the cam and send the card to me for the young girl that set the cams for me
pastorjim08

Re: SW Minnesota trail pics 05-19-2021

Post by pastorjim08 »

First off I'm very sorry to hear of your accident. I hope you mend quickly. I'm sorry about yours cameras as well. I don't know why some people can't leave their hands off of things that don't belong to them. If you need an S600 replacement, I think I have one that I would let you have for shipping cost. Take care and get better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind
ghosthunters

Post by ghosthunters »

Sad news all around Chuck. Hope you get better soon so you can check your cams and set up more. Also perhaps take the girl out and set up some cams with her so she can see the excitement of a cam check . Get well soon we miss your pics ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cameratrapcodger

Post by cameratrapcodger »

Sorry to hear that sad bad news, Chuck. The last thing one needs when trying to mend is a bad camera trap story. Take it easy on yourself and just get better.
westcocanuck2

Post by westcocanuck2 »

Thank god you didn't kill yourself, I hope that you make a speedy and successful recovery Chuck.

Every time someone steals my cams, four and counting. My first initial thought is that it must have been a Bear. So I know what you mean about thinking that it was an animal that took it. It will take far more than a low-life humanoid to stop ol' Chuck from camera trapping I'm sure. We feel for you, hang in there.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

Man that's frustrating. I always feel like it's such an emotional experience checking cameras. Are they still where you left them, are they working...it takes a lot out of me. Pretty bad feeling when someone messes with your cameras. I don't lock mine so almost all of my experiences have been good but every once and a while someone does that and it leaves me frustrated for a long time. Hopefully you can continue to review, hips are tough, and what makes me feel hopeful is planning ahead to new projects, cameras, and ideas for the future-of which I'm sure you already have many.