Post Images and Videos From Your Homebrews (Please Include Make And Model Of Camera)
- Posts: 4600
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
- Location: Indiana
I've been trying to capture a great horned owl that I've seen on numerous occasions. Well no luck with him but I did get a young barred owl plus a few other critters. My S600 has been out since the end of March.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind
- Posts: 2548
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
That Barred Owl sure doesn't look camera or flash shy and not an easy subject to capture that close-up, well done Jim.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 am
- Location: Meeker, Oklahoma
- Posts: 2364
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am
- Location: Upper Michigan
you had a lot of patience with that set. Nice pics
- Posts: 3702
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
- Posts: 3619
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
I like it… the perfect shot always shows up. Sooner or later ..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 pm
He is squacking let go you little mouse!!!