Post Images and Videos From Your Homebrews (Please Include Make And Model Of Camera)
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am
- Location: Northcentral PA
- Posts: 3702
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
Nice collection of visitors, Woody, and enjoyed seeing those horned owls. Thanks for the work on that.
- Posts: 3619
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
Beaver ponds are excellent camera trap locations. Everything seems to be drawn to them ..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk