Post Images and Videos From Your Homebrews (Please Include Make And Model Of Camera)
- Posts: 3619
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 am
- Location: Meeker, Oklahoma
Great Batch of Pictures, Doe with twins really looks to be in bad condition. Thanks for Sharing....
- Posts: 4600
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
- Location: Indiana
Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind
- Posts: 2364
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:08 am
- Location: Upper Michigan
- Posts: 3702
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
That was a lifter-upper. Just what we needed during a time of lull and worry.
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 pm
- Posts: 2548
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Beauties Daryl, I sure do like the Duck and Beaver pictures.
The bull Elk with the orb balanced on it's tine was a nice touch too.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:46 am
- Location: Australia
skyhorse wrote:Great Batch of Pictures, Doe with twins really looks to be in bad condition. Thanks for Sharing....
I was thinking the same thing really poor, she looks very old
Great captures Daryl, lots of variety, you must have a few hung?