Post Images Captured With Your Hand-Held Camera Here
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:25 pm
- Location: SW Pa.
Awesome stuff Woody! I learned a few things about one of natures gems! There is nothing prettier than native Brookies!
- Posts: 2548
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
Nicely done Woody and very informative.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
- Posts: 3702
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
Excellent posting and great little video. Most interesting background information, too.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 pm
Very cool! I would love to see this someday.
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am
- Location: Northcentral PA
Thanks folks. there are almost always brookies in that pool, but I've never gotten videos of them spawning before. It took a polarizing filter on the camera lens to reduce reflections from the water's surface so the fish were clearly visible.
- Posts: 3619
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
Great stuff as always Woody
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk