Post Images and Videos From Your Homebrews (Please Include Make And Model Of Camera)
- Posts: 3730
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm
- Location: Magalia, California
Recommended with a drumstick and an IPA
(It's not as sharp as the original -- still trying to figure out why.)
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:56 pm
- Location: Central Saskatchewan, Canada
That was awesome.. goof balls .. good share
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 2556
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am
That was spectacular footage and a real treat to watch.
To greater appreciate an animal you have to walk in their footsteps
- Posts: 4616
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 am
- Location: Indiana
I think you're lucky your camera survived all that. Great footage!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Religion is mans attempt to get to a god. Christianity is God's attempt to get to mankind
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 pm
Good stuff Chris. Glad they didn't trash your camera.
- Posts: 2637
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am
- Location: Northcentral PA
Great video Chris, you've got the bears.