Bruce on the loose!!

Miscellaneous Topics
-jeff

Bruce on the loose!!

Post by -jeff »

Tiger Hunter is headed north to MN and WI and then on to NY and down the east coast to FL and back to TX. Post your Bruce sightings here.

Thanks for stopping by Bruce. It was a pleasure meeting you.
buck66

Re: Bruce on the loose!!

Post by buck66 »

now there is no way you work on cams in there way to clean :)
Willy

Post by Willy »

I'm meeting him for dinner tomorrow after he swings by Joe's.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk V2.02.
Homebrew Reference Site
My Calendar Store
My Land

"Wilderness to the people of America is a spiritual necessity, an antidote to the high pressure of modern life, a means of regaining serenity and equilibrium."
- Sigurd Olson
tiger hunter

Post by tiger hunter »

buck66 wrote:now there is no way you work on cams in there way to clean :)
You would be surprised what TRL does....his new nickname is 'Time Lapse' or maybe it should be 'Mind Lapse'...Hah..! the mess was on the other side of the room and at his old shop......Hah.....I guarantee you he is the 'Grand Master' of DSLR trail cams...and we worked out the Canon T3i and Sony NEX-3n video cams and a couple of Go Pros...to be posted when I get back home..I had a great time and many, many thanks to him and his lovely wife Leslie for their hospitality...truly genuine people..also met his Dad, another trail cam nut and wildlife conservationist....!!!

I also stopped by Mr Gary Snapshot Sniper in Duncan, OK and we had Mexican and worked out some neat stuff at his shop..Gary is good as gold...and many thanks to him and his family for their hospitality. It doesn't get any better than that....!!

I'm in St Croix Valley at the moment and see Joe for lunch tomorrow...to be posted. I am on a roll....!

TH
ghoot

Post by ghoot »

Don't tell them about my shop Bruce! Pretty embarrassing after seeing TRLcam's. :shucks :laughing Have a safe trip, and easy on the Margarettas. :oops :laughing
tiger hunter

Post by tiger hunter »

ghoot wrote:Don't tell them about my shop Bruce! Pretty embarrassing after seeing TRLcam's. :shucks :laughing Have a safe trip, and easy on the Margarettas. :oops :laughing
It's not the shop that counts but the guy behind it.... Gary, you da' man....! :10 ...Margarettas only if I'm not driving...remember..!! :old ....Hah..!!!
Predator 1

Post by Predator 1 »

I'm kind of jealous you get to meet all those great guys in one trip! Ever think of making a detour and coming up to saskatchewan? Would love to meet you as well! I will try to call you back today...promise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
tiger hunter

Post by tiger hunter »

Predator 1 wrote:I'm kind of jealous you get to meet all those great guys in one trip! Ever think of making a detour and coming up to saskatchewan? Would love to meet you as well! I will try to call you back today...promise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Jeremi,

I'm already thinking of Canada on my next trip...I have a real old time friend in Vancouver...he is my oldest buddy in the whole wide world..more than 50 years ago we went to school together and lived very close to each other in Hong Kong (it's a long story) and we found each other again on Facebook a couple years back..how about that..? Ironically, he is visiting Thailand with his wife while I'm here in the States but my wife will be taking care of them...I'll get your way buddy but it'll have to be next trip; promise....! Waiting on the call and I know how it is during hunting season...!! :riverdance

Bruce
Willy

Post by Willy »

ghoot wrote:Don't tell them about my shop Bruce! Pretty embarrassing after seeing TRLcam's. :shucks :laughing Have a safe trip, and easy on the Margarettas. :oops :laughing
Oh boy, wait til he sees mine. :shucks
Homebrew Reference Site
My Calendar Store
My Land

"Wilderness to the people of America is a spiritual necessity, an antidote to the high pressure of modern life, a means of regaining serenity and equilibrium."
- Sigurd Olson
wolvenkinde

Post by wolvenkinde »

I don't even want to let him see my cam room(or the whole house for that matter)....big holes in the floor, and piles of junk everywhere(inside and out) that I never could get cleaned up in time. I have an excuse though - I am still working on the place. Hopefully it's not to cold for ya Bruce...we'll spend our time out in the bush and at the old deer camp - Ha ha!
Whenever U Can - GET OUTSIDE!